|United Kingdom||Worldwide and USA||日本語|
Richard is a dynamic, persuasive and visionary individual with a track record of good business leadership,
personnel management, financial accountability and technical innovation. He has successful experience in engineering,
R & D, sales, marketing, and motivating staff. He aims to achieve results through striving for quality in products,
services, and relationships with all company stakeholders. Richard completed the training for the Institute of Directors diploma program.
Chartered Director Status is expected to be within 18 months of the exam passed in April 2007.
Effectively a short MBA program – 7 modules and a 3 hour exam. Chartered status is by peer review.
He completed Kudos Course (January 2008): Diploma of Executive Coaching Performance. European Certification expected by Winter 2008.
Richard is married with 2 children.
Home interests and hobbies:
• Qualified RYA coastal Skipper, over 6000 miles logged offshore.
• Working with young people; served as a mate on youth training vessels.
• Currently studying grade 6 piano.
• Play squash in club league.
• Private Helicopter pilot - 153 flying hours logged- Qualified June 2008.